I'm sure many of you are desperate to either get your extensions fixed or your roots done. I simply can not wait to get back to work and see all you lovely ladies!
I will be taking extra precautions to ensure everyone's safety. Please read below the extra measures I will be making. If you have any worries please do not hesitate to contact me.
- My salon is a private styling room
- For now PPE will be asked to be worn. I too will be wearing PPE
- Please only bring yourself to the appointment. I can not accommodate anyone else other than yourself
- I have free in-salon Wi-Fi so you are free to bring a tablet/laptop too
- Hand sanitizer is available for clients
- All towels and gowns are thoroughly laundered after each client on-site
- The salon is regularly cleaned every day and deep cleaned every evening. We will continue cleaning the salon to its usual high standard and use anti-bacterial spray-on door handles, handrails, toilet flushes, taps and other areas of multiple contact. I will continue this practice throughout the day and all areas of contact are cleaned with anti-bacterial products between clients
- My card machine will be cleaned after every client